Respiratory system disease
Some common type of problems
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough
- Viral cough
Do you think breathing is natural thing, breathe in and breathe out…… not much to it right!
If you pay attention to your breathing you can improve your health.
Normal person should breathe 12-20 times per minute, it varies based on body size and resting lung volume
Maintaining proper breathing boosts oxygen carrying capacity and blood flow which you need to keep your muscles working well, your brain alert, and your concentration at its peak.
- You start the day with a few minutes of proper breathing exercise.
- In case of asthma take your medications regularly
- Disinfect your home regularly
- Don’t let pets sleep next to you
- Some lung diseases can lead to respiratory failure so don’t neglect
- Practice slow and deep breathing pattern
- Nasya karma
- Vatanulomana drugs
- Kapha hara medicines
- Lung cleansing techniques may benefit people who smoke, people who get regular exposure to air pollution and those with chronic conditions that affect the respiratory system
Mayukha Ayurveda helps you to Say goodbye to your problems and breathe easy