PCOS/ POLY CYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME
- women with pcos produce higher than normal amounts of male hormones.
- 70 percent of the women with pcos had not been diagnosed.
- Three main features are
- Cysts in the ovaries
- High level of male hormones
- Irregular or skipped periods
- Pcos is the one of the leading causes of infertility in women
Few helpful key points
- Treatment for pcos usually starts with life style changes like weight loss, diet and exercise
- Losing just 5 to 10 percent of your body weight can help regulate your menstrual cycle.
- Any diet that helps you lose weight can help your condition
At mayukha the condition will be perceived, interpreted and diagnosed properly before providing a better line of treatment.
It is the need of the hour to contribute a comprehensive care through Ayurveda which should be complete and conducive to the patient.
- The length of the treatment will vary depending on how chronic is the pcod level and size of ovary
- It takes six months to one year depending on how chronic is the issue.