Common myths about infertility !!
- Fertility is always related to women/ fertility is woman issue.
- Women can’t get pregnant after 35 years 0f age.
- Age only affects women fertility not men.
- If you just relax more you will get pregnant.
- Infertility is incurable.
- Once a couple adopts a child, the woman will become pregnant.
- Couple should try to conceive for at least one full year before seeing a physician.
common mistakes ……!……?
- Indulging in too much sex. Too much sex can decrease your man’s sperm count, which can then take a few days to rebound . once you get your ovulation timing down, recommends having sex every other day, instead of every day, during your fertile window.
- Hanging onto unhealthy habits ( lifestyle factors).
- Waiting too long to see a specialist.
- Assuming the problem is with you.
- Having a sex only the day of ovulation.
- Refusal to consider alternative treatment option.
- Long term / intensive exposure to certain types of chemicals or medications.
- Life style factors
More than 90% of male infertility cases are due to low sperm counts, poor sperm quality or both.
- Our doctor will council first, try to identify the cause and other psychological factors may be treated accordingly.
- Before planning treatment the underlying cause of the disease will be analyzed for better result/control of the conditions.
- Panchakarma purification treatments are very much beneficial.
- At mayukha Ayurveda Rasayana and vajikarana treatment are done based on prakrithi of the individual.