Janu basti (knee joint therapy)
both the knee joints are immersed with warm medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction.
It is indicated in the following conditions:
• Osteoarthritis of knee joints
• Arthrosis of knee joints
• Chronic pain of the knee joint
• soothes aggravated Vata dosha in the knee region
• Rejuvenate the lubricating fluid in the joint and maintain integrity of the system involved in the joint.
• Relieves stiffness and pain in Knee joint
• Protects knee joints from the degeneration
• Improves blood circulation; thus strengthens and nourishes the knee joints
• Improves the flexiblity of the knee joints (knee flexion and knee extension)